Monday 6 February 2012

Change of Goals

Over new years I made 3 plans for the year. These were:

1. Move to another country (Vietnam)
2. Learn another language (Sin Chow!)
3. Take a photo of an animal I have never seen before (living and in the wild)

As I have completed 1 and will need 2 to survive day to day life I feel that they are kind of cheating. Therefore I am going to scrap them and make up 2 more. I have thought about this a lot and have found 1 more. It's quite common here to play a game called Elephant/Chinese Chess, some parts of it are similar to normal chess but also it's also quite different. So far I have watched 2 games and played 1, losing quite convincingly to a small child. Therefore:

1. Beat a child... at Elephant Chess

Firstly I will need to learn the symbols on the counters, then I will learn the moves, then tactics, then how to cheat. Not necessarily in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment